About The Developer
The master developer responsible for the development of Pathein Industrial City Project is the “Ayeyarwaddy Development Public Company Limited”, founded by “Ayeyar Hinthar Holidngs Company Limited” which is soon to be listed as public sharing company in Yangon Stock Exchange Market.
About Ayeyar Hinthar Holdings Company Limited
The founder, Ayeyar Hinthar Holdings Company Limited, the group with its regional footprint in some of most booming industries in Myanmar has the experience of over 10 years.
With the mission of bringing “The Best in Everything We Do”, Ayeyar Hinthar Holdings is currently operating in 5 Major Sectors.
- Rice Value Chain (Milling, Exporting, Domestic Sales)
- Palm Cooking Oil (Bulky Imports. One of the Five Major Importers in the country. Largest market share >30%)
- Joint Venture with Thai-based Sri Trang, Ayeyar Rubber Industry Company Ltd., is one of the largest exporters of Rubber in Myanmar.
Banking and Finance
Ayeyarwaddy Farmers Development Bank – A Bank
- First Regional Development Bank in Myanmar, focusing on rural sector and regional development.
- Headquartered in Pathein, Ayeyarwaddy Region, provincial capital and center of rice production in Myanmar.
- Granted universal banking license in 2016, now rolling out operations nationally
- Digitally driven with lean, cost-effective branch network, agribusiness focus.
- 442 Billion Kyats Assets, Capital is Kyats 26.8 Billion & prepare to extend Kyats 5 Billion, 19 Branches and 520 Employees.
- Thukha Saytanar Co.,Ltd.
- Victoria Hospital Group
Industrial Estate and Property Development
- Luxury Residence Projects
- Y-Complex Mixed Use Development
- Pathein Industrial City
Portfolio Investments & Partnerships
- Construction Materials
- Glass Importation and Manufacture
- Vehicle Trading