Position : Executive (Chief Operation Officer Office)
Job Location : Pathein , Ayeyarwaddy Region.
Gender : Male / Female
Number of Position : 1
The Executive will provide executive-level support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO). The primary responsibilities of this role are to maintain the COO’s schedule, coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, provide logistical and travel support and work on operations related projects. The person will report directly to the COO and will be based in Pathein, Ayeyarwaddy Region.
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for COO, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicatechanges, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Track COO’s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Organize internal and external meeting for COO, including logistical and substantive preparation
- Manage all travel scheduling and arrangements
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other levels across the organization; demonstrate poise and tact under pressure and handle matters with sound judgment and confidentiality
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus two or more years of professional work history
- One or more years of experience in providing high-level administrative support to executives
- Detail oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multi-task
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and preference for collaboration with proven success working with others; ability to work with high profile individuals externally, as well as
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometime unpredictable environment; works well
under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Experience with domestic and international business travel arrangements, coordinating meetings and tracking credit card and other expenses
- Proficient in MS Office
Fluency in English required. Fluency in other languages highly preferred such as Chinese.
Travel up to 10 % travel (internationally and/or domestically)
How to apply : Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Microsoft Word CV File.