One Stop Services
Services designed to minimize delays and a true one stop shop for investors
- To deal with skilled labor shortage in the region, PIC will open a vocational training center, “Phinma Training Center (PTC)” with our partner from Philippines to provide skills training for young and enthusiastic people in Ayeyarwaddy Region
- PTC will provide Competency Based Skills Focused trainings
- Multi-Purpose Port (MPP)
- Further development plan as a port for reaching international markets.
River Improvement Plan = DWT 12,000 – DWT 15,000
Shipping, Freight Forwarding Of
- Sea freight Services for local and international transport
- One stop service for import and export
- Various logistics solutions available including trucking services, within the zone as well as all around Myanmar
- Ready-made bonded warehouse will be available in the Zone for investors’ ease of investment.
- Unlike other regional IZs which needs clearance in Yangon, we have in-house Customs office that Investors can make their clearance within the Zone
Banks, Insurance Office
- Available insurance and banking services for international and local bank transactions