Welcome to Pathein Industrial City
No front page content has been created yet.
This Industrial Estate and Port Project represent a good foundation
for the region to develop; Not only for the local advancement of
surrounding communities, but also to create national income for the Country.
Pathein Industrial City aims to create job opportunities in Pathein and improve the livelihood of the area’s residents by attracting manufacturing companies ....
Myanmar, bordered by China in the North, by Laos and Thailand in the East and by Bangladesh and India in the West, is a home to 51.5 million people...
Pathein Industrial City at a Glance
- Land Area - 2,700 Acres
- Total Electricity Supply to Zone - 120 MW by 2017
- Total Raw Water Treatment Capacity - 24,000 m3/ day by 2018
- Total Waste Water Treatment Capacity - 22,000 m3/day by 2019
- Distance to Nearest Major Road - 7.2 km to Pathein Road
- Distance to Nearest Port - 7.7 km to Pathein River Port
- Distance to Nearest Railway - 7.0 km to Pathein Rail Station
- Distance to Nearest Airport - 17.2 km to Pathein Airport
Area of Opportunity
Ports and Logisitcs
Investment opportunities in the development of PIC port and associated terminals and facilities: including but not limited to followings:
- Container terminals,
- Bulk and General cargo terminal,
- Warehousing and distribution centers,
- Dry port.
PIC is ideally located for the development of maritime related activities including but not limited to followings:
- Ship building
- Ship repair services
- Vessel scrapping
Industrial areas of area provide vast land areas for light, medium and heavy industry. Potential opportunities are available in including but not limited to followings:
- Food processing
- Consumer electronics
The renewables sector is highly promising with the strong potential for industrial development and for the establishment of clean energy industries.
With a rapidly-expanding and well recognised ICT industry in Pathein, PIC offers investors high quality facilites to engage in research and development, software development and other activities.